Explore The Colorful World Of Possibilities
“The beauty of life lies within the possibilities of a man’s might. One is able to respond and perform on an outcome, according to his gifting and aptitudes, while another is able to express his functionality in a unique or dynamic pattern within an enabling environment.“
–Deborah Brown Majekodunmi (Executive Creative Director-KidsABILITY Initiative)
WHO WE ARE
KidsABILITY is a Not-for-Profit Initiative aimed at raising advocacy for inclusive education and an enabling environment for persons with special needs to thrive and achieve their full potential.
We are a co-creational hub that offers a platform to inspire creativity and agency among children with special needs who are naturally gifted in creative arts and building technology. Through our range of creative services and exposure, we showcase the abilities of our participants to stakeholders within the education sector in a bid to influence their commitments towards ensuring a supportive and accessible education system for persons with special needs at all levels.
Shaping the future
We believe that Education plays a key role in the Life outcomes of every growing Adult, hence our passion to promote Equal Access to Education for all Children, Regardless of their Disability or Sex
Our Recent Campaigns
From the start to the end of the KidsABILITY Event
Lesson in Progress
Learning in Progress
WHAT WE DO
- Showcase talents, spontaneity and creativity of children and young persons with special needs through arts and crafts
- Raise awareness and advocate for a more inclusive and enabling environment within the educational sector for PWDs (#LetPWDsThrive Online campaign)
- Engage gatekeepers to take pledges to implement trackable actions to improve inclusive systems within their sphere of command
- Create a platform for knowledge sharing between inclusive and non-inclusive schools
- Train teachers on inclusive teaching methodology
Become a Volunteer
Together We Can Change The World!
Even a small donation will make a huge difference.
Video Series on different ways to support your Child/Ward with Disabilities better at home.
Kindly contact us for information on how to make material or cash donations to the project.
Get access to real time information about ongoing and upcoming activities and featured events on our social media platforms